Fort MacArthur (Bldg. 425)
Torch Clubs are chartered small group character and leadership clubs for boys and girls. Torch Club is a powerful vehicle through which young people develop and strengthen their 21st century leadership skills, giving them a firm foundation of good character and integrity. Members work together to implement projects in four focus areas: service to Club and community, education, health& fitness, and social recreation. This month discussion will focus on why it is import to run for office and what the responsibilities of those positions are.
- August 3: Welcome new members and introduce goals of Torch Club.
- August 10: What traits make a good leader?
- August 17: Start working on National Project.
- August 24: Provide input for future activities
- August 31: How can we build a better Community. Outreach to non-members.