The 61st Force Support Squadron in partnership with the Gary Sinise Foundation is providing free family meals to Fort MacArthur, Pacific Crest and Pacific Heights active duty military, reserve, veterans, and those in need.
- Registration: Open until full
- Pick Up: Thursday, July 2nd, 10 am – 1 pm
Families will receive the following for each family member:
- Hot dog meal with (1) Hot Dog, (1) Bag of Chips, and (1) Drink
- Tote Bag filled with games (12 years & under)
How to Pick-up:
Your digital ticket will be required when picking up your meal. Upon arrival, you will be met by a staff member who will need to scan the QR code on your ticket to check you in. You may present your ticket on a mobile device or printed. QR code scanning even works without having to lower your window!
For the safety of our customers and staff members, this event is DRIVE-THRU PICK UP ONLY. We ask that you wear a face covering and stay in your vehicle. Please do not walk up.
Thursday, June 4 – Monday, June 15
Registration is required. Click on the link below to visit the Eventbrite registration page. Once registered, you will receive your digital ticket via email. You will need to present the QR code on your digital ticket for checking-in.
- Registration is limited to 150 families for this event
- Registration will close by 11:59 pm or when the limit is reached
- One ticket per family redeemable for one (1) free family meal
Sponsored by Gary Sinise Foundation
No Federal endorsement of sponsor intended.