Nov. 1 – Nov. 15, 2018 & Nov. 26 – Dec. 21, 2018
Active, Retired and Veteran U.S. Military Personnel may receive free admission to Knott’s Berry Farm for themselves and one guest from November 1 – 15 and November 26 – December 21, 2018.
Additional discounted admission tickets are available for purchase from your local Information, Tickets, & Travel (ITT) office. Call 310-653-1304 for pricing or additional information on purchasing additional tickets.
- How do Active, Retired and Veteran U.S. Military Personnel receive the free admission for themselves and a guest?
- From November 1-15 and November 26- December 21, 2018, present your Military I.D. card or DD214 at the Knott’s Berry Farm turnstiles. If you need to purchase additional tickets, please visit your local ITT office at Los Angeles AFB or Fort MacArthur.
- What types of identification can be used?
- One of the following forms of identification is required:
US Military ID card
Government ID card with VETERAN designation
US Veterans Affair ID
DD214 with corresponding photo ID
- Are family members of deployed or deceased military personnel able to receive this offer?
- Spouses of deployed military personnel may receive one (1) complimentary admission for themselves and purchase up to six additional discounted tickets by providing deployment papers.
Spouses of deceased military personnel may receive one (1) complimentary admission for themselves and purchase up to six additional discounted tickets by providing a Military Spouse ID.
This is not an Information, Tickets, & Travel (ITT) promotion. Visit https://www.knotts.com/play/events/military-tribute-days for additional information or changes to this offer. No federal endorsement intended.