LA Star Awards offers printing, engraving and awards services to the Los Angeles AFB community. We are an MWR operation falling under the 61st Force Support Squadron, operated and managed by LA FSS Marketing staff. We strive to provide the best quality service and lowest rates to the LA AFB community.
Our products range from business cards and large format printing to custom engraved name plates, gifts and framed recognition awards. We also carry wooden coin holders, acrylic and crystal awards, and personalized gifts such as tumblers and coffee mugs.
Let us assist with your quarterly and annual awards program! Our specialized design team can create a custom awards program for your unit/directorate/corps. Special pricing is available for large orders. We’re here to help!
New Hours of Operation
LA Star Awards is now open Tuesday and Friday from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm. All orders must be emailed to LA.Star.Awards@us.af.mil using one of the digital PDF forms available in the “Download” section of this webpage. Don’t hesitate to call (310) 653-5334 if you have any questions.
Please take some time to read through our new procedures and safety measures.
New Normal Ops (NNO) Phase 2 – HPCON Bravo Protocols
Placing an Order:
- All orders are to be emailed to LA.Star.Awards@us.af.mil
- No rush orders can be accepted during this time (see turn-around time schedule)
- Digital forms are available in the “Download” section of this webpage
- Cash payments are not accepted at this time
- Payment must be made via Debit/Credit Card
- Call (310) 653-5334 to provide payment
Review and Approval:
- A staff member will provide you with a PDF proof for you to review and approve the artwork for your product
- Please be aware that your pick-up date/time can change if we don’t receive an approval from you within 24 hours
- Products are not placed into production until the artwork has been approved
- Order pick-up days are Tuesday and Friday
- You will be provided with a pick-up day once you have reviewed and approved your artwork
- All completed orders will be placed in the self-serve order pick-up shelf
- No rush orders can be accepted during phase 1 & 2 due to limited operation
- The turn-around schedule is as follows:
- Monday: Order will be ready Friday
- Tuesday (before 11 am): Order will be ready Friday afternoon
- Wednesday: Order will be ready Tuesday afternoon
- Thursday: Order will be ready Tuesday afternoon
- Friday: Order will be ready the following Friday
- Turn-around dates are subject to product availability. Staff will provide you with availability and a pick-up date & time when inventory is verified.
- Orders emailed over the weekend will not be acknowledged and accepted until the following business day.
- LA Star Awards is closed on Family Days and Federal Holidays.
- Only two people can be allowed to enter the display/front desk area at one time
- A self-serve order pick shelf is now available for customers
- A plexiglass shield has been installed at the front desk
- All products are cleaned and sanitized when completed
We look forward to serving you again!