Our mission is to combine tactical marketing with quality products and services to provide superior communication and networking to Los Angeles AFB personnel and the general community on behalf of 61st Force Support Squadron morale, welfare and recreation programs.
What We Do
The 61 FSS Marketing Department acts as a central hub for all 61 FSS activities to interact and communicate with their target market.
Marketing continuously maintains and updates current avenues of communication while testing and researching new and improved systems of communication from FSS to the base market.
Marketing provides the following products and services to support 61st Force Support Squadron activities and programs while enhancing morale, welfare and recreation:
- Design and maintain LAFSS.com website
- Design and distribute The FORCE magazine, posters, flyers and other print media
- Update and maintain 61 FSS social media websites
- Service over 15 facilities with publicity and advertising
- Maintain the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) program
- Conduct marketing research via focus groups, email, and hard copy surveys
- Offer Commercial Advertising Opportunities in all NAF media to offset marketing material costs
- Offer Commercial Sponsorship Opportunities, accept donations and in-kind monies to offset and/or enhance FSS programs and events
In addition, 61 FSS Marketing department staff oversees and maintains LA Star Awards Printing and Engraving services.
Continue to: About LA AFB