Join us for a family-friendly Oktoberfest celebration filled with frothy brews, delicious food, and lively music. Don your lederhosen and dirndls and let the good times roll!
- Event Activities: 4:30-6:30 pm
- Food Served: 5:30-6:30 pm
- Menu: Hotdogs, Bratwurst, Sauerkraut, Pretzels, Chips, Potato Salad, and lemonade & Water
- Harbor View Bar Open: 4-10 pm
- Drink Special: Hefeweizen Beer
- Community Center
- Fort MacArthur, Bldg. 403
- 210 W. 29th St.
- San Pedro, CA 90731
Sponsored by: USAA
No Federal endorsement of sponsors intended.
About the Serving Heroes Program
The Gary Sinise Foundation serves our nation by honoring and supporting our defenders, veterans, first responders, their families, and those in need. With this meal, we want to show our appreciation to those who serve or have served and sacrificed for our freedom. We want all to know their service has not gone unnoticed, and to instill a sense of community and camaraderie.