Our facilities are absolutely free of charge and are fully functional with free or fixed weight equipment, all types of cardiovascular machines, group fitness room, racquetball courts, gymnasium, locker-rooms, showers, saunas and more.
In accordance with state, local and installation guidelines, both facilities have restrictions on hours of operation.
Outdoor Use Only. Facility indoor access is not available. By appointment only or by calling 653-6771. Active Duty, Reservist, and Security Forces Only.
Scheduling an Appointment:
- Appointment only. Must reserve via SharePoint:
- or by calling 653-6771
- Appointments will be for 1 hour
- There will be 10 people per hour allowed to use any of our outdoor equipment
Arriving for your Appointment:
- Bring your own water bottle, bands, and/or yoga mat if needed
- The inside of the Fitness Center is completely closed. There is NOT access to restrooms, lockers, showers, and or water fountains
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times unless you are using cardio equipment
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment at the back door near the OUTDOOR RIG for appointment verification, temperature check and COVID-19 screening
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and check in for appointment verification, temperature check and COVID-19 screening
- All personnel must hand sanitize before working out
- All personnel are required to wipe equipment before and after use
Group Fitness & Aerobics: Various courses are available throughout the month. Courses are free. No pre-registration required.
- VIEW CALENDAR