- ● Receiving initial or a replacement CAC
- ● Members over age 65 with Medicare Part A or B
- ● 100% disabled members
- ● New dependents (spouse/newborns)
- ● Dependents over the age of 21 with a full time student status
Uniformed Services ID Cards (USID): Dependent/Retiree ID’s
For more information please visit www.cac.mil/coronavirus
- ID’s which expired on or after January 1, 2020 are authorized for continued benefit use through June 30, 2021.
- The minimum age for initial USID card issuance is increased from 10 to 14 years.