Fort MacArthur Inn is the lodging operation for Los Angeles AFB. It is located in San Pedro, Ca, 20 miles south of Los Angeles AFB. It offers 72 non-smoking units and 4 pet friendly units.
Fort MacArthur Inn is within minutes of Cabrillo Beach, the Aquarium of the Pacific, cruise and ferry terminals, the HMS Queen Mary, and the USS IOWA.
Download a copy of the Lodging Information Guest Book for more information on:
- Housekeeping Services
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Wi-Fi Instructions
- Pet Policies and Kennels
- Installation and Local Maps
- Running Maps
- Occupant Responsibilities
- Telephone Instructions
- Local Transportation
- Local Restaurants and Cafes
- Emergency Facilities and Reference Numbers
Space-Available reservations can be made up to 120 days in advance, depending on the base occupancy and at the lodging managers’ discretion. Space-A reservations for TLF can only be made up to 30 days in advance in accordance to AFI 34-135 Table 3.5. A confirmed reservation may not guarantee a specific room type.
Rates for FY 21 as of October 01, 2020:
- Visiting Officer Quarter/Visiting Quarter (VOQ/VQ): $149.00
- Temporary Lodging Facility (TLF): $161.00 (1-4 BR)
- Distinguished Visitor (DV) Suites:
- One-Bedroom: $164.00 (Jan. 01, 2021 – Oct. 31, 2021)
- Two-Bedroom: $165.00 (Jan. 01, 2021 – Oct. 31, 2021)
This is an Air Force directed increase and any guest checking in after 1 January 2020 will be required to pay the new rate, regardless of when the reservation was made.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you understand that there can be no exception to this new rate structure.
If you have any questions please contact the Front Desk at 310-653-8296, or you can email FortMacArthurInn@gmail.com
You can also make reservations at DoDLodging.net
View the Accommodation page for gallery. Rates, availability and guest book references may be subject to changes and limitations.